Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Busy,busy,busy...

Whoa... the last few days have been hectic for me...
Since Lent began, I feel as if I have been struck with so many extra tasks. We have been trying to attend as many of the Lenten services ( Masses, Stations of the Cross, Holy hour), as a family. This means rushing home from work - a quick supper and then off to Church. I try and get in a morning mass at 6am before a go to work, so I am up at 4.30am. But I feel so energised, I feel so blessed and Lent is a special time for us to turn back to the Lord.
I'm turning all the way back!!! What a wonderful God we serve, we have increased our prayer time and the love and peace in our home is amazing. Yes there is still a naggy baby when he is sleepy and the grade-schooler seeks his fair share of attention - but praise the Lord, we are happy to serve each other.

In the mean time- Joshua has started walking... yeah, at 10 months, just like his big brother.
He now has access to everything... his happy baby feet fill our home. All doors have to be closed, especially, bathroom and loo doors... it seems as if that is where they head first... Why do babies find the toilet bowl so facinating??

Jarrod's teacher had a baby, so he has a new grade 2 teacher and he is absolutely loving her...

Tomorrow is St. Valentine's day so spread the love around...

Yours in Christ... Ruby

No comments: