Friday, February 22, 2008

Of life and Lent

I know that I have not been blogging regularly - but my life seems to be so hectic of late.
With Joshua being fully mobile now - he is more than just a hand full, he pokes his head to cupboards, bathrooms and runs at the sight of an open door... Help.

When I get home after work, I do homework with Jarrod- then give the boys their baths - supper and then I'm ready to collapse. (see pic of bathtime attached)

Things at work have been really hectic as well, I've been on risk training, and then getting back to the office and trying to catch up again - is a massive task....

We're going to the Stations of the Cross this evening, followed by Mass - I'm so looking forward to that...

Lenten Blessings and prayers for all to perservere with their Lenten fasts.
Yours in Christ... Ruby

No comments: